Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data, “GDPR”), we would like to inform you that:
The joint controllers of the personal data of individuals participating in research and events organized as part of the PROSPERES project are its Consortium Partners:
- UNIWERSYTET LODZKI (UL), established in UL PREZYDENTA GABRIELA NARUTOWICZA 68, LODZ 90 136, Poland, VAT number: PL7240003243, Data Protection Office contact e-mail: email@example.com (further herein: Joint Controller 1)
- DYNAMIC SAFETY CORPORATION SP.ZO.O. (DSC), established in DWORKOWA 11/20, WARSZAWA 05077, Poland, VAT number: PL5211011948, (further herein: Joint Controller 2)
- ISEM-INSTITUT PRE MEDZINARODNU BEZPECNOST A KRIZOVE RIADENIE, NO (ISEMI), established in VYSOKOSKOLAKOV 41, ZILINA 010 08, Slovakia, VAT number: SK2024121704, Data Protection Officer: Lubomir Zapotocny e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org (further herein: Joint Controller 3)
- KENTRO MELETON ASFALEIAS (KEMEA), established in P KANELLOPOULOU 4 ST, ATHINA 10177, Greece, VAT number: EL999333507, (further herein: Joint Controller 4)
- AKADEMIA WSB (WSB), established in ULICA ZYGMUNTA CIEPLAKA 1C, DABROWA GORNICZA 41 300, Poland, VAT number: PL6291088993, (further herein: Joint Controller 5)
- STICHTING DUTCH INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY, SAFETY & SECURITY (DITSS), established in ACHTSEWEG ZUID 159 H, GEBOUW TQ5, EINDHOVEN 5651GW, Netherlands, VAT number: NL852557875B01, (further herein: Joint Controller 6)
- HELLENBERG INTERNATIONAL OY (HELLENBERG), established in KLAARANTIE 4 A 9, HELSINKI 00200, Finland, VAT number: FI21667664, (further herein: Joint Controller 7)
- CARDET CENTRE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED (CARDET), established in LYKAVITOU AVENUE 29 1ST FLOOR ENGOMI, LEFKOSIA 2401, Cyprus, VAT number: CY10153022T, Data Protection Officer: Marios Pitsillides., e-mail: email@example.com (further herein: Joint Controller 8)
- ARCHIDIECEZJA LODZKA (Archdioce. Lodz), established in IGNACEGO SKORUPKI 1, LODZ 97 458, Poland, VAT number: PL7251981714, (further herein: Joint Controller 9)
- FUNDACJA OBSERWATORIUM SPOŁECZNE (Social Obser.), established in UL. PL. KATEDRALNY, NR 1, WROCLAW 20 329, Poland, VAT number: PL8982211380, (further herein: Joint Controller 10)
- IERA MITROPOLIS IOANNINON (HMI), established in PATRIARXOU IOAKEIM G10, IOANNINA 452 21, Greece, VAT number: EL090163448, (further herein: Joint Controller 11)
- GMINA WYZNANIOWA ŻYDOWSKA W WARSZAWIE (GWZ Warsaw), established in TWARDA 6, WARSZAWA 00 950, Poland, VAT number: PL5252133200, (further herein: Joint Controller 12)
- KOMENDA WOJEWÓDZKA POLICJI W ŁODZI (KWP Lodz), established in Lutomierska 108/112, Lodz 91-048, Poland, VAT number: PL726-000-44-58, (further herein: Joint Controller 13)
- KOMENDA STOLECZNA POLICJI (KSP), established in Nowolipie 2, Warszawa 00-150, Poland, VAT number: 5251930070, (further herein: Joint Controller 14)
- KOMENDA WOJEWÓDZKA POLICJI WE WROCLAWIU (KWP Wroclaw), established in Podwale 31-33, Wrocław 50-040, Poland, VAT number: PL 896 000 47 80, (further herein: Joint Controller 15)
- HELLENIC POLICE (HELLENIC POLICE), established in 4 KANELLOPOULOU AVENUE, ATHENS 101 77, Greece, VAT number: 090169846, (further herein: Joint Controller 16)
- CENTRUM BADAŃ KOSMICZNYCH POLSKIEJ AKADEMII NAUK (SRC PAS), established in BARTYCKA 18 A, WARSZAWA 00 716, Poland, VAT number: PL5250009499, Data Protection Officer: Igor Zaleski e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (further herein: Joint Controller 17)
- THE MAIN SCHOOL OF FIRE SERVICE (SGSP), established in SLOWACKIEGO 52/54, WARSZAWA 01-629, Poland, VAT number: PL1180035927, Data Protection Officer: Tomasz Zwęgliński e-mail: email@example.com (further herein: Joint Controller 18).
hereinafter collectively referred to as “Joint Controllers”).
Common arrangements between the Joint Controllers
As part of the Consortium Agreement concluded between the co-administrators, we agreed on the scope of our responsibility regarding the fulfillment of obligations under the GDPR, including in particular we agreed that:
- Joint Controller 1 is responsible for the overall processing of personal data needed for the performance of all project tasks;
- Joint Controller 1 is responsible for ensuring a dedicated IPR and Data Management Coordinator who will act as the Data Protection Officer for the purposes of the PROSPERES project. IPR and Data Management Coordinator will act as a shared contact point for all PROSPERES data protection queries. IPR and Data Management Coordinator can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Co-administrators 1 through to 18 are responsible for the processing of personal data as part of their respective project tasks, described in the Annex B to the Grant Agreement with the European Commission.
- Co-administrators 1 through to 18 are responsible for fulfilling the information obligation towards individuals participating in PROSPERES research and/or events and for enabling them to exercise their rights related to the processing of their data by the Joint Controllers.
Categories of Personal Data
The joint controllers process the following categories of personal data:
- In the case of PROSPERES events: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, image;
- In the case of PROSPERES research: identification and contact details (first name / names, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, correspondence address), professional affiliation, area of professional expertise including relevant prior experience;
hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of Personal Data
Personal data of persons participating in PROSPERES research and events will be processed by the Co-administrators for the purposes of:
- recruitment to PROSPERES events,
- organizing and conducting PROSPERES events,
- issuing documents confirming participation in PROSPERES events,
- dissemination and outreach activities in line with the overall PROSPERES aims, which include:
- increasing the level of protection in places of worship
- forming an outstanding cooperation of scientists, security experts and practitioners, public services and religious institutions
- preparing a comprehensive protection system, increasing prevention, protection, deterring and responding to various types of terrorist threats and incidents that may occur in religious places, including attacks with chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear agents.
Personal data of persons participating in PROSPERES events and research will be processed in line with purposes a) -d) for the purpose of performing the contract with the European Commission.
The Joint Controllers will not process personal data for other purposes incompatible with the purposes described above, unless such processing is required by law or unless the Joint Controllers are authorized to do so by persons participating in PROSPERES events or research, respectively.
Enabling Third Party Access
For the purposes indicated in this Policy, Joint Controllers may transfer Personal Data to the following categories of third parties:
- external contractors providing tools for rendering services, testing deliverables or management and sharing data, to achieve the purposes indicated in para 4 above, to whom the Joint Controllers entrust processing based on data processing agreements;
- entities and bodies authorized to receive Personal Data from Joint Controllers or authorized to request access to Personal Data on the basis of generally applicable provisions of law.
Period of personal data storage
Personal data of subjects participating in PROSPERES events or research will be kept by each of the Joint Controllers for the duration of the project or consent to use the image, and after this period for the period and to the extent necessary to pursue a legitimate interest Co-administrators, which is defense against potential claims related to the performance of the contract.
Individuals participating in PROSPERES research or events have the following rights related to the processing of their Personal Data by the Joint Controllers:
(i) the right to access and obtain a copy of the Participant’s personal data,
(ii) the right to rectify, delete and limit the processing of the Participant’s data,
(iii) the right to object to the processing, (iv) the right to transfer data, (v) the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office Personal Data Protection – on the terms set out in the GDPR. In the case of data processing on the basis of consent, persons participating in PROSPERES research and events have the right to withdraw it.
Requirement to provide data
Providing the Joint Controllers with personal data for the purpose of participating in PROSPERES research and events is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the relevant event or research.
Terms and Conditions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- The PROSPERES Consortium (referred to as either “Prosperes”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to the Prosperes consortium partners acting jointly for the purpose of completing the European Commission research contract .
- Service refers to the Website.
- You means the individual accessing the Service, or the PROSPERES Consortium , or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website refers to www.prosperes.eu, accessible universally.
The information contained on the Service is for general information purposes only.
The PROSPERES Consortium assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall the PROSPERES Consortium be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The PROSPERES Consortium reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. This Disclaimer has been created with the help of the Disclaimer Generator.
The PROSPERES Consortium does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External Links Disclaimer
The Service may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the PROSPERES Consortium .
Please note that the PROSPERES Consortium does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
The information given by the Service is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Even if the PROSPERES Consortium takes every precaution to insure that the content of the Service is both current and accurate, errors can occur. Plus, given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained on the Service.
The PROSPERES Consortium is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
Fair Use Disclaimer
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ [accessed Dec. 1st, 2021] with relevant national copyright provisions to be applied accordingly.
The PROSPERES Consortium may use copyrighted material which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The PROSPERES Consortium is making such material available for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.
If You wish to use copyrighted material from the Service for your own purposes that go beyond fair use, You must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Views Expressed Disclaimer
The Service may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or PROSPERES Consortium , including the PROSPERES Consortium .
No Responsibility Disclaimer
The information on the Service is provided with the understanding that the PROSPERES Consortium is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.
In no event shall the PROSPERES Consortium or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access or use or inability to access or use the Service.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, You can contact Us:
- By email: email@example.com